Wednesday, June 25, 2014


Tool Evaluation


1.

Custom logo here

I never used moodle before until attending UOG during the beginning of my MAT program. I was first baffled with its use, I was not quite sure how to navigate my way around, and I often was confused of how to properly gauge it. But now I have become more proficient in its use and understanding how to navigate around the site. It is still a bit cumbersome but after a while I have grown to appreciate it.

I give moodle 4 out of 5 rubies





2.

The FireFox 

I have been using FireFox for many years now as a web browser on my Mac's. I have always found it very easy to use and safe. It is also free, easy to download, install, and update. It has rarely crashed when I have used it. It is still my browser of choice even though I have been using Chrome lately because I guess the familiarity of the system keeps me coming back for more.

I give FireFox 5 out of 5 rubies




3.



Google apps

One of my favorite sites and literally the best idea ever created. Google has taken the use of the computer to another level. So many applications to choose from and everyone of them made to make your life a lot more easier, I also love the fact that it is educator friendly with the creation of drive, spreadsheet, slides, etc. The fact that it is all bundle up, makes it even that more appealing. All one needs to do is register for an gmail account and the amazing discoveries begins. 

I give  Google Apps 5 out of 5 rubies



4.



This class has introduced me to LiveBinders. I have never known or would have never used LiveBinders without taking this class. It is actually an awesome online organizing and sharing tool. It is a bit confusing at first but is actually easy to use once you get the hang of it. Really seamless and easy to share, just put the folder in public, copy, paste, and send the url to whoever and your done.

I give LiveBinders a 4 out of 5 rubies





5.

















Found this little gem again in this class. Have totally fell in love with it. It is incredible!! Amazing sound/music making tool and it is really fun to use. There are three versions to play with so you can never get board. Eventhough you have to pay in order to download the beats you have created I still think worth five gems because of its addictive nature. I will be purchasing a membership to the site once I get my next paycheck. LOVE this tool!

I give Incredibox a 5 out of 5 rubies





6.



I have been on Flickr for almost ten years now and I still continue to pay and upload photos to this site. I have found that it has become a  bit more complex lately with all the new updates, but I still enjoy perusing the millions of photos the website contains. But until I find a better more simple photo website I will continue to use and pay for Flickr. It is still awesome.

I give Flickr a 4 out of 5 rubies





7.




I have never created a website before in my life, laugh if you make or look aghast but I have have my own reasons. Mainly due to the fact that I have always been a private person. But lately I have started to join the times and join more networking sites like facebook or instagram. So I have decided to also create my first ever website and I have chosen Weebly as my weapon of website creating choice. The reason I have chosen Weebly is because its free, cool, and easy to use. It is just plug and play. From what I have seen and worked with so far I am in website creating heaven.

I give Weebly a 5 out of 5 rubies




8.


Tumblr is simply a networking and sharing tool I have come to enjoy using. At first I used it to share artistic interest with people with similar taste and also to view the works of other artist. Then it has developed into something entirely the past few years. More people have joined and started to share various items such as photos, quotes, news, etc. and it has transformed into an amazing site to gather information from. I thoroughly enjoy using tumblr for many things and will hope to continue more discoveries as it continues to grow and evolve.

I give Tumblr a 5 out of 5 rubies



Ratings Scale: Thumbs up!!
3 rubies use once only.
4 rubies well continue to use when needed.
5 rubies use forever.

1 comment:

  1. Hi:
    I'm surprised. There were several spelling and grammar errors.
    -j-

    ReplyDelete